The National Police Commission (Napolcom) will be activating its website for the Philippine National Police (PNP) entrance and promotional exams in April this year.
Eduardo Escueta, Napolcom vice-chairman and executive officer, said the On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) will be up on the websites www.napolcom.gov.ph or www.napolcom-oleass.com from February 16 to 20 for the police entrance exams and on February 23 to 27 for the promotional exams.
The entrance and promotional exams will be conducted on April 26, 2015, applicants may file their documents from March 2 to 27.
The OLEASS systematizes the scheduling of the processing of exam applications at the NAPOLCOM’s National Capital Region Office and 16 other regional offices nationwide.
Under the system, applicants will be pre-processed with the information provided online. Additionally, acceptance of applications may be stopped even ahead of deadline.
“Acceptance of applications shall be on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis and, upon due notice, may be stopped even ahead of the deadline,” said Escueta.
He also said that Napolcom reserves the right to limit the number of examinees.
“The examination center where the applicant shall take the exam is automatically assigned by the computer system based on the home address or unit of assignment provided by the applicant,” Escueta explained.
Moreover, only applicants with confirmed appointment and reference number will be entertained.
- The examination fee for the PNP entrance and police officer examinations is P400
- P450 for senior police officer examination
- P500 for police inspector examination
- P600 for police superintendent examination
For those who are applying for entrance examination, the requirements include:
- Transcript of scholastic records
- Birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar or the National Statistic Office
- Two copies of latest 1X1 colored with white background
- Name tag ID photo
- Legal-sized window envelop with P9 for mailing stamp
- Applicants should be not more than 30 years of age
- College graduates in Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5’4” in height for males and 5’2” for females
For those who are applying for promotional examination, the requirements include:
- Certified true copy of Attested Appointment
- Plantilla or PNP Absorption Order
- Report of Rating/Certification issued by the Napolcom Central Office
- Civil Service Certification of Eligibility or Professional Regulatory Commission eligibility
- Two pieces ID pictures
The promotional exams are open exclusively to all qualified members of the PNP who meet the qualification standards for examination in terms of rank and eligibility.