Inasmuch as we want to help our readers in their job-hunting endeavors, Manila Channel is posting here an up-to- date work vacancies that include jobs (but not limited) to the field of communication, writing and information technology.
The phone numbers, email and postal addresses hereto indicated are all valid and official.
We hope that, in one way or another, we are helping you through our classified ads section.
CUSTOMER AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE
Uniserve Business Solutions Inc.
Contact at: 0917-832-5226 and/or email email@example.com
Unit 3605, 36th Floor Summit One Building
Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
• Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
• Must be atleast 18 years old.
• Bring 5 sets of resume, a pen and valid ID.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati-Ortigas-Shaw-Libis-QC.
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• 250 Full-Time position(s) available.
City Advertising Ventures, 206 P. Martinez St., Daang Bakal, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, 1552, Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiates the “copy”, taglines, web page content, online ads and script intended for promotional and advertising campaign.
• Works closely with the Creative Team to come up with the overall idea or “big idea” for advertisement/campaign.
• Provides effective methods in handling day-to-day operations.
• Handles logistics/inventory.
• Manages and increase effectiveness of the team by providing organizational support.
• Maintains a positive working relationship with different groups/depts.
• Assumes other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
JOURNALIST/WRITER/EDITOR/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Online)
GLOBAL MILESTONE ASIA
Contact: SHARLEEN ONG 0917-57817.58 or 0917-593.88.00
• A very professional manner and a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Good time management and follow-up skills, including, the ability to effectively balance quality and quantity of output
• Excellent computer and internet skills, especially Microsoft Office and email
• Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer issues/ complaints, including, patience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good team player including the demonstrated ability to contribute to and foster a positive team environment
• Must be 18 years old.
• Graduate of any degree [bachelor’s, associate, master’s]
• High School GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
• Can work in shifting schedules
Interview Magazine Inc.
Corporate Human Resources Department
Visit their office at:
2/F Rosario Ortigas Arcade
42 Ortigas Avenue Extension, Rosario, Pasig
• 21-35 years old / single
• Graduate of Journalism / Mass Communication / Music / English
• Knowledgeable in Photoshop
Great Job Provider Manpower Services Inc.
42 ORTIGAS AVE. EXT.
PASIG , METRO MANILA
• Male or Female
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications/IT /Psychology /Advertising/ Journalism
• With at least 3-5 years experience in RESEARCH, WRITING, ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Result-oriented, with effective attention to details & willingness for extended work hours
• Can plan, organize, direct, coordinate with various social media methods
BENEDICT CARL MANPOWER CONSULTING INC
You may send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at 2 Floor GMA Lou-Bel Plaza, 7514 Bagtikan Street corner Chino Roces Avenue, San Antonio Village, Makati City
Contact us at (02) 964.1991 or 0908.861.7890 and look for Ms. JANINE
• Must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mass Communication, Communication Arts, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
• Required skill: MS Office
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage but not necessary.
• With at least 3 years experience in the same field.
• Advertisement Agency experience is an advantage.
• Must exhibit creativity, attention to details and organizational skills.
• Candidate must have above average oral and written communication skills.
COPYWRITER – DIGITAL MEDIA
Send resume to email@example.com or go to www.virtualcoworker.com.ph
Must have 5+ years experience as content/article writer, preferably for advertising and marketing purposes.
• With keen eye for detail to see imperfections and other flaws.
• Excellent command of the English language, from grammar, tenses, and punctuations.
• With impeccable writing experience for a broad range of media
• Experience writing for social media, blogs and advertising copy
• A portfolio displaying strong creative copy with natural flair and style
• Must be creative, imaginative and still accurate in presenting facts and information the most precise means possible.
• The ability to write 300 unobtrusively flowing words, while at the same time being able to nitpick individual words and assess whether they have the maximum added value
• Experience writing advertorial copy is definitely a bonus, but not necessarily required if you have compelling samples from other genres.
Source fit Philippines, Inc.
Unit 6C CyberOne Bldg., Eastwood Cyberpark, 1110 Bagumbayan, Quezon City
Telephone: +63 2 706 2989
• Compose original and fresh quality content in the form of news articles, blog posts, client profiles and other online as well as offline content for the purpose of increasing search engine traffic.
• Keep abreast of advertising trends applicable to the industry
• Participate in brainstorming activities for SEO and SEM strategies
• Assist with other marketing projects as needed
EDITORIAL SUPPORT AGENT (JOURNAL EDITORIAL OFFICE NON-VOICE)
Send application to: 7th Floor, PLDT MGO Bldg.,
Legaspi cor. Dela Rosa Sts.,
Makati City 1229, Philippines
Or Contact Tel: +632 884 6222
• Graduate of at least a four-year course
• Must possess high analytical ability and comprehension skills
• Very good English communication skills (written and oral)
• Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
• Proficient in the Internet
• Willing to work in shifting schedules
• Customer service background from a call center, an advantage
• Knowledge of various publishing processes, an advantage
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
VXI Global Solutions
Contact them at: 5th Floor, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, Ayala cor Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must be a graduate of 4yr Course of any field.
• Solid comprehension and active listening skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Able to multitask and is comfortable working with computer-based applications.
• Flexible and willing to work on graveyard shifts.
Kimbells Pack, Inc
Phone: (632) 926-0106 | 926-2776; Fax: (632) 920-3195
Address:45 Congressional Avenue, Project 8, Quezon City
• Female, 21-28 years old
• Proficient in spelling & grammar.
• Meticulous on finding syntax error.
• Computer literate.
• Full time position
BRAND ALLIANCE MANAGER
Araneta Center (Group of Companies)
Address: 11th Floor, Aurora Tower, Araneta Center, Cubao Quezon City
Contact: Marge Pineda
• College degree in Business, Journalism, Mass Communication or any related field
• With at least 5-7 years experience in advertising, promotions or any related field at a managerial level
• Preferably with Shopping Center / Mall Operations / Retail experience
• Ability to do networking with media; prospecting, negotiating, closing and servicing of brand alliance deals
• Must be to make sound decisions under pressure
• Confident in dealing with high-level executives from target companies/sponsors and the media
• Possess above average oral and written communication skills
• Willing to work on weekends, holidays and on extended hours (when necessary)
OJT / INTERNSHIP FOR HR DEPARTMENT
PIERRE AND PAUL Solutions Inc.
Send your resume to email@example.com
• Third and fourth year college students taking up AB English, Journalism, Communications, Education, Fine Arts, Linguistics, Marketing, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Advertising, Business Management or other related courses are encouraged to apply.
• Loves to write, read and is knowledgeable to current events.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong.
• Schedule: Monday-Friday (9am-5pm)